Published in October/2021
- Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information you provide directly to us when accessing the Website, utilizing the Services or communicating with our help desk.
- Information automatically collected when you visit or use our Website or apps, such as information about the app and Website pages you visit.
- Information from third parties, such as contractors and vendors.
- Information provided to us by authorized users.
The information we collect may include certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) and other information, such as:
- Your username (and password or other identity authentication data, if applicable).
- Business and personal contact information, such as your name, the name of your employer (or other organization you represent), title, role, job description, email address, physical address, billing address, and phone number.
- Additional information about you that you may choose to provide to us, such as:
- Your name, date of birth, age, gender, identification photo, and other photos and videos.
- Feedback on the provision of Services.
- Other content generated by you and submitted on the Website or otherwise.
- We also collect data that is either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit) is collected automatically when using the Service (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include:
- Your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website or access the Service on a mobile device.
- We may use small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses (“Cookies”), and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service: To monitor the usage of our Service, provide you with the Service, customize the Services and functionality based on your needs, and improve the quality and delivery of the Service.
To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news: To provide you with special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To respond to your inquiries, comments and other requests.
To deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, marketing and your experience.
- How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with third party companies, contractors, or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used (“Service Providers”). We may share your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Website, and to contact you. Although we rely on Service Providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, we require that such Service Providers maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Data, and we do not authorize such Service Providers to use your Personal Data for purposes other than for which it has been provided.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: When you share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside of the Website.
With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Security of Your Personal Data
We use commercially reasonable organizational, technical and administrative means intended to protect stored and transmitted information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
- Service Providers
The Service Providers we use may have access to your Personal Data. These Service Provers collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our Service in accordance with their privacy policies. We may use Service Providers to:
- Monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Serve ads to our users based on their visit to our Website or other websites on the Internet.
- To recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers
- Email Marketing
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may use email marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service is not meant for, and should not be accessed or used by, anyone under the age of 18. Any Personal Data submitted pertaining to a child under the age of 18 must be explicitly consented to by that child’s parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Privacy Supplement for California Residents
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us