Intelligent Workspace Bookings
The workplace isn’t just desks. It includes parking, lunch rooms, collaborative spaces, even amenities such as pool tables, ping pong…. It is critical to ensure an employee who works in the office has the ability to search and choose what type of workspace and tools are best for them, oh and reserve that ping pong table.
- Intelligently book desks, parking, shuttles, even ping pong tables
- Filter workspaces by amenities such as dual monitors, adjustable desks, near window…
- Use color-coded 3D maps to see what’s available and who is sitting nearby.
- Group areas by department and black out specific areas to limit occupancy.
Meeting room management
Maintaining in-office and virtual employee connectivity is vital in today’s flexible workplace. Deskbee’s meeting room manager gives employees access to select the space they need for any meeting type while avoiding double booking.
Meeting rooms can be searched by availability, size, and amenities so your employees have exactly what they need to be connected.
- Manage and reserve all types of meeting spaces
- Filter and search meeting spaces by amenities such as video conferencing, whiteboard, speakerphone..…
- Upload actual meeting room photos to view before booking
- Optional QR code checkin frees up unused space and provides insights into which meeting room types and features are most utilized.
With either planned or unexpected visitors, Deskbee manages visitor passes from beginning to end.
After creating a visitor request, Deskbee automatically emails the visitor to enable uploading of any require documents streamlining the entire process.
- Customize visitor forms with required information
- Allows employees to reserve space and register visitors
- Notifies host when guest has arrived
- Archives visitor details for security compliance
- Integrates with security or access control systems via open API
- Creates unaccompanied or managed facility access via QR codes
Interactive 3D floor plans
Whether reserving desks, rooms, or parking, Deskbee replicates your office layout in an immersive 3D model giving users unprecedented perception of the workplace.
This innovative and engaging tool increases employee adoption and gives them the power to select the exact workspace type and location.
- Recreate your workspaces, meeting rooms, collaborative areas, parking and more in an immersive and interactive 3D model!
- View and zoom into workplace areas to quickly reserve spaces
- Mouse over booked spaces to see who reserved them
- Quickly see what spaces are available through color coded icons
Today, a healthy and safe workplace is a top concern for everyone. By creating office rules in Deskbee, you can limit the # of employees in the office each day, utilize one floor before opening another, implement social distancing if needed, and enforce HR office policies.
Managing who, when and how many employees are in the office is critical to today’s flex environment.
- Set daily occupancy limits
- Assign specific days to groups or teams to improve collaboration
- Adjust occupancy for any healthcare issues that may arise
- Limit multi floor usage until necessary to reduce operating costs
- In depth analytics gives managers insights into their employees work patterns.
Any flex space management tool shouldn’t change the way your employees work today. Rather, it should complement them. With deskbee’s versatile API along with built in Microsoft, Google and Slack integrations, your existing processes and tools can be used minimizing any implementation or training required.
- Integrates easily with existing office tools
- Provides out of the box meeting room integration with Microsoft, Google and Slack calendars
- Flexible API enables quick integration with most systems.
- Eliminates the need to change how your employees work today
- Reduces employee training and accelerates adoption